Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blogger goes Facebook: Part 1

Ok, so for those of you who haven't noticed, I'm tellin' ya:

Blogging on this trip isn't going so hot.

I mean, I'm willing to blog, I'm wanting to blog, I'm waiting to blog.

But to tell you about people, I want you to show you their pictures.

To tell you about places, I want you to see the stonework.

To relate hilarious stories, I want to show you the room full of doubled-over,{laughing} friends we made on the Reformation Tour.

That's a pretty big order for an iPad. Pics are a painintheneck to upload. And, admit it, picture~less blogs are boring.

Now, don't worry. I've got some great posts scribbled down in my giant-notebook-I-really-shouldn't-have-brought-on-this-trip-but-did-anyway, and in my journal, and in my brain. When I consider them sufficiently edited, I will grit my teeth and spend the time necessary to post them...if I can manage it between episodes of the K drama Charae is showing us.

BUT, in the meantime, I am more than happy to keep you updated in a very un-blogger-like way. Behold the depths of insight to be mined in the following sentences:

Morning in Dresden, evening in Berlin! Hands, ankles, and feet are swollen with all the walking....at least, I hope it's the exercise, and not all the delish German potatoes!

4 comments:

Ben said...

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!! You know, my boss at work seems to recall offering ya'll a keyboard that would have made it much easier to type...

Missing you lots... lack of communication doesn't really help the matter either :)

Love ya!

Ray said...

I'm so glad you're having fun!! Can't wait for all the stories we'll hear when you get back! Love yah!

Red said...

Look on the bright side...at least we got something... :) Miss ya Jaycey.

Lauren said...

I was just thinking about you last night: "Sarah comes home *this* month!" Does your title mean I have to get facebook, now?