Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Song

"Sing unto the LORD," I am told. "Sing unto the LORD the glory due to His name."
 
How can I sing, when my words do not rhyme?

When my harmony is discord?

When my melody is aimless?

How can I sing, when my lyrics fall shallow?

When my verse is confusion?

And my climax is chaos?

How can I sing?
Gently, He takes me, the Master Musician, and the chords of my heart vibrate.

Sweetly, He plays the forgotten tune of my spirit.

Passionately, His works lift their voices and sing, to the melody He makes in my soul.

His words.

His music.

His song.
Five Minute Friday




 One word. Five minutes. No editing. It's Five Minute Friday!






{photo credcit}

6 comments:

Angela said...

As Isaiah 12:2 says, the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song.

He definitely has given me a song. His Song. :)

Unknown said...

I knew something glorious was in store when I clicked on your link. God's expression, through you, beautiful, indeed!

Ray said...

Beautiful, Jayce!

Kathleen Caron said...

What a beautiful song!

Marcy Nell Hanson said...

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

"The forgotten tune of my spirit."

Lovely, lovely, lovely.